Images are clickable.
I released the first version of this website back in August of 2019. It has evolved beautifully over the years, but the overall structure has stayed consistent. The owner of the business currently has too many clients to handle. A good problem to have, if you ask me.
I built this project for fun, just for use in my portfolio. Crafting the images section was probably the most enjoyable part. Creating the content for the menu was less painful than I'd imagined. When designing this site, I went for a classy, yet approachable feel.
At the time of creation, I was most excited about the contact forms. I initially designed this website in July of 2021. I thought that perhaps I'd niche down into providing web solutions for mental health professionals, but I never got the chance. I landed a wonderful client the next month and became very busy.
I struggled to find a suitable way to represent my work on this project. This isn't a website that one could simply visit; you would need valid login credentials in order to see anything meaningful.
In the end, I decided that showing video clips was the right way to go. The clips contain data from the development server — it's all contrived.
I've been working on various features of this app since August of 2021. The project wasn't a blank slate when I was invited on, but it has definitely come a long way since then. It is a constant work in progress. I have my hand in a lot of different pieces of code, as do my cohorts.
This app is part of the larger Stilt application, which streamlines communications between industrial plant employees and the outside contractors they hire to perform certain tasks.
With the Checklists app, privileged users can create reusable templates, and then generate checklist tasks from these templates. Checklists are completed by plant personnel on a scheduled basis. This data is tracked in real-time.
The above video shows the view of a single template.
I can proudly say that I implemented the photo dialog alone, from start to finish, from frontend to backend. I'll also add that this feature is only on its first iteration; I plan to do more with it.